Sunday, August 31, 2014

Winnie & Walter & Simon Says Stamp a One Layered Rainbow in Less than 10 Minutes...


I just had to join in the fun with Winnie & Walter Share the Love featuring Simon Says Stamp. With five challenges currently on the Winnie & Walter blog (in addition to the Winnie & Walter August Release Tour with the Stars), I thought I would combine the Rainbow, One Layer and Craft Dash (create a card in less than 10 Minutes) Challenges. I am not sure exactly how long this took to make, but with my trusty timer out of batteries (maybe trusty is a bit of a misnomer!) I asked DS to turn on the kitchen timer for 10 minutes, and it hadn't gone off before I finished. Created with Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold & the You, paired with Simon Says Stamp Handwritten Sentiments and Momento Luxe inks in Love Letter, Morocco, Dandelion, Pear Tart and Bahamas Blue. 

Craft Dash tips:
  • Choose a simple design
  • Use a Fiskars stamp press (or similar) to make aligning the stamps a breeze!



2 comments:

  1. So fun, Lyndal ... such precision stamping and fabulous rainbow colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.