Wednesday, March 22, 2017

My Favorite Things - Colour Challenge...


Playing along with My Favorite Things Color Challenge
Realised I had this ready to go from my crafty weekend, playing with Joy's MFT goodies, but not yet posted, luckily there's still time to play along!

Anyways, this shaker was created using super cute MFT Somebunny I Love stamps and Essential Sentiments, together with the shaker window and fishtail flag, created with MFT die cuts. Inks are from the new Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, and Distress Ink, splattered and a little bit of starlight sequins added to the shaker.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Lyndal! Love the little shaker window, cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful with the dreamy little fellow and the shaker window! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and I love the window shaker!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.