Sunday, October 15, 2017

Winnie & Walter Rainbows for World Card Making Week...

 



Had such fun inking up and making rainbows for the WInnie and Walter World Card Making Day challenges. Created one for the Winnie and Walter Rainbow Challenge with Lea, then couldn't help myself but use the reverse scraps to make a second card to also play along with Winnie and Walter Variations with Shay.

Created using Winnie and Walter's The Party stamp set, In a Word: Happy Cutaway and Essentials: Audrey Cutaways. The rainbow background was created using Tim Holtz Distressed Inks in Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Shabby Shutters, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans and Dusty Concord. 

Also playing along with Seize the Birthday and CASology Odd Challenge (odd number of words, letters in "happy", balloon and colours too!).



My craftie room on WCMD for WCMD Craftie Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. WOWZA, Lyndal, that first card just exploded off my Bloglovin notice of your post! Now that I see them, I love all the rest of them, too! You've rocked my color- and CAS-loving heart!! These are all winners to me!! Love your colorful craft space, too!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love that inky blending.
    And a real bonus to make such a fab card with the scraps.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lyndal!! I love the bright and cheeriness of your cards. Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure had a productive card making day. Love all of these CAS cards. They are fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday, where this week, anything goes. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now THAT is one heckuva rainbow!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.