Thursday, January 18, 2018

Gorjuss FUSION

Had so much fun breaking out my NBUS Gorjuss diecut balloon girl to play along with this fortnights FUSION. Taking inspiration front this fabulous FUSION sketch and gorgeous FUSION inspiration photo, borrowing the book page and a mostly neutral monotone pallet. Diecut and layered my Gorjuss girl and paired with a layered happy sentiment from Winnie and Walter.

To play along you can take inspiration from either the FUSION sketch or inspiration photo - or combine the two! 

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...



Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.

Can't wait to see what you create!


Also playing along with Dies-R-Us Kids Kards Challenge, and 

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I recently purchased this die and haven't even die cut it yet ... thanks for fun inspiration! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Kids Kards’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love that die cut! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Such wonderful papers and colours. Splendid design too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card. I like her "flying" with the balloon. Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet girl with her balloon! I love the text background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! Thanks for introducing me to Gorjuss dies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! This card makes me happy! Love that sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.