Sunday, June 14, 2015

Happy Mixed Media Card Collage...


 

I have had FUN playing along with the Mixed Media Card Challenge collages this month, I hope you have too! This weeks card was created using the bits and pieces in my crafting area left over from earlier creations, and literally creating a collage from them. Background She stamp from Unity, Ranuncular stamps by Stampendous, fussy cut from ombre paper by Echo Park. Winnie and Walter "Happy" diecut and Simon Says Stamp diecut butterfly.

Playing along with Addicted to CAS Butterfly too.

5 comments:

  1. Love the text in the background and those pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink flowers with the butterfly! Thanks, Lyndal, for sharing this with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The text BG looks fab for those flowers, I also like the pop of blue butterfly :) Thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.