Sunday, December 26, 2010

They call me Bond...

They call me... BOND

Loved the colours in last weeks inspiration from Colour Combo Challenge, just took a while to do the layout with preparation for Christmas ;)  Inspired by all the circles, lines and textures.

The journalling reads... "This little guinea pig was only about a week old in this photo (taken on our WA farmstay), he crawled up DDs sleeve and no matter how much we tried to gently shake him out, he would not budge, so we nick-named him BOND - shaken, but not stirred.  I love how DD bonds with all creatures great & small too :)"

Hope you & yours had a fantastic Christmas too - I know we did!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO Lyndal... love the lacy them throughout your page with the doilies, embossing and punching!! Glad you had a lovely Christmas with our family. Finally starting to relax now that the festivities are over!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.