Thursday, February 23, 2012

Loving Paper Smooches...




I just LOVE Paper Smooches funky stamps - and their digital freebies! 

I loved the colours, textures and theme from this months Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge inspiration photo.  I chose a textured salmon pink background paper from Grace Taylor and used the double hearts digital freebie (with a cute arrow to represent the pin in the photo) as a template to create a stitching outline.  I then hand-stitched the outline in red cotton (also taken from the inspiration photo).  The cute sentiment from Paper Smooches Good Gab was stamped in Blazing Red StazOn ink. This panel was then mounted on kraft cardstock (to match the linen colour), and pop-dotted onto red linen textured bazzill.

Many thanks for stopping by :)


Version 2 - carved into the old oak tree

1 comment:

  1. This is a BEAUTIFUL card! I just looooooooove those stitched hearts! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.