Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Three Chairs for You!

Version 2
Original


Loved the chair in this weeks Pinterest Inspiration from Ribbon Carousel - kind of reminded me of Goldilocks house, so I made a "Three Chairs for You!" card today.  Originally based on this gorgeous sketch from Freshly Made, too fresh to make that deadline, but with all that gingham I might just squeak in for the Moxie Fabulous Gingham Challenge!  Papers are from MME Miss Caroline, Echo Park Sweet Day and Basic Grey Shine On... with the cute baby chair stamp from Stampin' Up, and some gorgeous Divine Twine stitched around My Favourite Things doily oval.

Hope you have a delightful day, and don't forget to vote for Gallery Idol!

PS. Did a happy dance when the postie arrived with my Ribbon Carousel goodies - re-did my button bow using October Afternoon 9-5 button and Ribbon Carousel twill :)

4 comments:

  1. You really know how to combine those challenges. Great card and congrats on the CAS-ual Fridays win...I knew it was a winner when I saw it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation in gingham! And I'm amazed at your tiny fussy-cut chairs! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great! Love the colors and how you used the sketch. I like the one with the big, gorgeous bow the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Verson TWO is perfection! YUMMY bow!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.