Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You Light Up My Life, Tea-Light Holder


As soon as I saw this gorgeous reindeer and "You light up my life" sentiment in the The Alley Way Stamps Fa-la-la set I knew I wanted to make a tea-light holder - where the candlelight can be seen flickering through Rudolph's nose. Too easy with the fab new battery-operated tea-lights on the market!


Papers are Prima's North Country - I used an 8"x8" paper to ensure it fitted around the outside of my tea-light holder, and cut out the hole for Rudolph's nose before stamping and hand-cutting the tag then wrapping it around the holder using some gorgeous Ribbon Carousel twine.
Don't forget - only one day til The Alley Ways Behind the Alley Sneak Peeks - 
highlighting the fab new AUGUST sets plenty of opportunities to WIN!!  
Each day you will have the chance to win a free set, 
and on the TAWS blog hop you have a chance to win ALL 3 SETS...

5 comments:

  1. Making his nose shine? ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! (oh, groan, that was bad. I couldn't help myself...)
    Love this! It would make such a sweet gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy is so cute and I love your idea! Those papers are perfect how the flakes and circles come down from the top. LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This is so cute!! I love that reindeer! Thanks for partying at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.