Saturday, March 2, 2013

Where Flowers Bloom...


I kept on musing after my first attempt at Deanna's gorgeous MUSE card.  Between that and this weeks CASology Circle cue card, this is where I ended up.  I was inspired by the floral reds and greens of Deanna's gorgeous Muse card, together with the freehand frame.  I tried to recreate my poppies from this card, but as the base layer was not fully dried before I applied the Dimensional Magic, they are more homogenous than I was aiming for, but still perfectly suited to this gorgeous freehand Purple Onion Designs sentiment.
Deanna Jean's gorgeous MUSE card

Playing along with Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes too.

14 comments:

  1. Very elegant card, just gorgeous
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is really striking - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love that circle frame! :)

    Lauren
    http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card. Love this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the Muse card - I love the circle on the square card and the flowers popping up! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Such an awesome take on the MUSE card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the poppies are intertwined with the circle, Lyndal ... that sentiment is just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colours and that sentiment is lovely! Glad you joined in on the fun this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful take on both challenges! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a striking design, love the bold pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the circle and the sentiment. Wonderful MUSE inspired creation

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both your MUSE cards, Lyndal! And combining it with a circle for CASology, brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is a gorgeous take on both challenges! I love the green circle frame and the pretty flowers peeking out. Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.