Tuesday, August 12, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary, Inspired by Clare...



Joining in the 4th Anniversary fun at CASE Study with a card inspired by this gorgeous creation by Clare Buswell, and looking at Clare's card I probably should have tried to photograph mine with a coloured background too LOL! The lace strip stamp is by Kaisercraft and the lace doily and sentiment by MME, all stamped in Momento Luxe Bridal White, heat embossed with American Crafts Zing White. The Simon Says Stamp leaves were die cut in vellum and burlap - and I discovered that burlap die cuts don't always stay in one piece! So I used the individual burlap leaves as shadow highlights instead, and added some Kaisercraft pearls to finish.


Playing along with Little Red Wagon Embossing Challenge,
and I had this Clean & Simple Sketch lurking in the back of my mind
(flipped the sentiment to the other side and the ribbon became my leaves!)

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful Lyndal - love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just beautiful! Love the stamped lace and touch of vellum! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE Study! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I especially like the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Textures of your card are really amazing and look so elegant together! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the burlap and vellum leaf combo !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both these cards are super pretty!! Love all the velum touches you used!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.