Thursday, October 29, 2015

FUSION Field of Poppy Dreams...


Welcome to another fabulous fortnight of FUSION inspiration!

This week I broke out my new Unity by Donna Downey poppy stamp, embossed in gloss black over a Twinkling H2O background of Poppy and Egyptian Gold. This gorgeous background paper is by Collections, and the Heidi Swapp wooden Dream was covered in black embossing powder then red glitter embossing powder.

As usual, you can play along with FUSION using either this gorgeous photo inspiration, or this fabulously versatile sketch, or a combination of both.
Pop on by the Design Team blogs for some more FUSION inspiration:


Hope to see you playing along, can't wait to see what you create!

Also playing along with this weeks gorgeous Muse Challenge by Tracey,
inspired by the flower and sentiment combination and framed card,
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Throwback, 
Using a Favourite Technique I used two of my favourites, 
embossing over watercolour background and fussy cutting, and 
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.
 

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful and artistic! I love the background you chose for your poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed poppy looks great against the sentiment text!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, I am in love with this, Lyndal! It is so vibrant! I just adore poppies, so I will make an extra effort to play in this one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your poppy is SO striking!! It's perfect over that background paper! I never would have thought to emboss the wooden sentiment and then adding the glitter?? Great idea!! Love your card!! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore this huge bloom, it looks amazing against this background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Lyndal, love the big bold poppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful!! That poppy is just fabulous and caught my eye right away on the Muse blog. STUNNING design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - love the scale of the flower! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The poppy and 'dream' look fabulous against that wall of text!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lyndal ... your card is stunning. Love the red poppy against the black and white paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I love the text background against the pops of red.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyndse I love that beautiful poppie set on the fabulous background paper. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beauty! Love your interpretation of the inspiration and especially the text background!Looks fabulous!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work! I love the depth and richness of your card, Lyndal! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that background in text and the poppy is beautiful! Gorgeous Card. Thanks for joining us this week in the Throwback challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful, Lyndal! I just love me a text background and this one is the perfect backdrop for those beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous design. Love the background and the bright poppy against it!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.