Thursday, July 5, 2018

Happy to be Stuck with FUSION...

Had super fun playing with these Doodle Bug Fun in the Sun papers and MFT Sweet Succulents stamps for this fortnights FUSION challenge. Love the gorgeous colours and theme from FUSION, together with this fabulously versatile sketch so I played along with both! Paper pieced the gorgeous MFT Sweet Succulents, atop fishtail flags from MFT Blueprints #27.


Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...


Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. I love your fresh and fun cactus! It's so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card! What a sweet image...and an even sweeter sentiment! You've created the perfect FUSION!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.