Thursday, September 13, 2018

FUSION Citrus "Bearday" Wishes...

Inspired by the gorgeous pops of orange and yellow in the citrus FUSION inspiration photo this fortnight, I created my background panel using alcohol inks on Yupo paper, with a touch of gold foil highlights. Stamped any fussy cut the cute Koala Bear, and layered with these fabulous diecuts, all from Uniquely Creative

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...

Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Also playing along with Seize the Birthday

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card and am loving your alcohol ink background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the design and the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! That background is fabulous and the koala is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndal, I don't know what I love more - your gorgeous background, the amazing sentiment, or the cute koala! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.