Friday, March 22, 2019

10 Minutes to Create with FUSION...

Having recently arrived home from celebrating my MILs milestone birthday in Christchurch and successfully completing an amazing Accelerated Coaching Course in Sydney, I decided to challenge myself to a 10 minute card making frenzy!

Combining inspiration from this fortnights FUSION sketch and inspiration photo, I created this in under 10 minutes flat - combining papers from the fabulous Kaisercraft Chapter One and American Crafts Amy Tangerine Stitched collections. As it says, anything unattempted remains impossible, a fabulous reflection on my last week!

If you are short on time but would still like to squeeze some crafty goodness in, I challenge you to join in the fun and create a card in 10 minutes too! 

Head on over to the FUSION blog for some more super inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...


Looking forward to seeing what you create with this fortnights FUSION inspiration. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.