Friday, April 13, 2012

Less Is More... It's Easy Being Green



I saw so many gorgeous creations over at the Less is More Three Shades of Green Challenge this week that I had to join in!  Being an all green theme, I couldn't help but use this gorgeous froggy stamp from Skipping Stones Design (minus his usual crown).  I created my "new pad" lily pad with a few helpful hints from the "How to draw a cartoon frog" lessons I found on the How to Draw and Paint Smart site.  The frog and lily pad are coloured using Copics Yellow Green (YG03), Grass Green (YG17) and Moss (YG67).  All pop-dotted for depth.  The sentiment is created using Paper Smooches Alphadots and Party Posse.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute is this!! I looove that frog! Look how proud he is sitting there, funny! Looks like it really IS easy to be green, hi hi.
    Very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this made me laugh :-)

    a wonderful idea

    Monika
    basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - the frog is so fab and the sentiment really fits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colouring
    FAB card


    So sorry I'm so late this week
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a real cutie Lyndal!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness ,what brilliant colouring...I luuuurve that frog :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.