Friday, August 31, 2012

BE Inspired #10 and Awesome Blossom Winner...




Time for this fortnights The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge!  I was inspired by the gorgeous colours and patterns on these cushions.  Black and teal are not normally go-to colours for a Father's Day card - but I love how striking this turned out.  I just love the Couture Creations Royalty embossing folder, especially when used with Cor'dinations Cardstock and sanded to reveal the teal layer underneath.  The stacking Couture Creations Victorian Square dies look so different when placed on this angle, creating a perfect space for my Father's Day sentiment, created using The Alley Way Stamps Touchdown, Alphabet Soup and Christmas Magic.

How will you BE Inspired with The Alley Way Stamps?  You have until September 13th


Just in case you thought I forgot ;) the winner of their very own Awesome Blossom set is...
#17 AJ Reddicliffe I love your card, it would brighten anyone's day. :) 
(Please email we with your details AJ!)

and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Aussie Dad's!

6 comments:

  1. I love your card.. I think it is such a fun take on the inspiration.. you are so creative.. :)
    WOOHOO AJ.. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Father's Day card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the teal with black for your fab card :)

    and congrats AJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndal: great card, but I need your email!! I can't find it in your blog anywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Lyndal! I like this combo for a masculine look too

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.