Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Herd You're Moovin'...


Inspired by this weeks fab Retro Sketch, and the Simon Says Stamp Animal Antics and Little Red Wagons Dog Days of Summer, I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to use this gorgeous mini moo cow from The Alley Way Stamps Cover-Ups - the perfect size to create a herd!  Thank goodness TAWS stamps are so versatile too - I was able to stamp my sentiment even though my Alphabet Soup is playing hide-and-seek, by using "heard you're" from Kitchen Gadgets, "Moov" from Get MOOvin, and "in" from Chatterbox.

Dog Days of Summer
Animal Antics

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful colours and I like that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card, Lyndal! Love how you used the cows all in a row! SO CUTE! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...Love this card...those cows are ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable I love the colors

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.