Friday, February 1, 2013

Dream Big...


I've been having fun with Clean & Simple Card Making 2 On-line classes - though haven't had as much time to play as I would like.  Just thought I'd share a quick card here, based on a sketch from Day 1 by Kristina Werner.  My version features dry embossed stars, rather than the original masked spraying, so I can play along with this weeks Keep It Simple Dry Embossing and Simon Says Stamp and Show Stars Challenges.
Both sentiments are from My Favourite Things, as is the die cut.  Hopefully I'll have more time to play soon ;0




7 comments:

  1. Lydia...your card is very pretty. I really like your asymmetrical design. The large glue star is really striking against the white embossed star background. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card..love all those stars...so pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. phenomenal!!!! Lovely embossing and that die cut with a blue backer is perfect. great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/02/52-card-pickup-25.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh*
    Lyndal, I'm a fan of your style...
    This card is great again, the star background matching the big star, wonderful!
    Thanks for joining us at KEEP IT SIMPLE! again,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lyndal, I simplay LOVE your card!
    So so so beuatiful, and great how the banner comes out of the star. Well done!
    So glad so see you at kis again! (And that often! YEAH!I)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.