Friday, February 8, 2013

Festive Friday with Annabelle's Stamps...

The picture I had in my head when I started this card, and the picture you see here are poles apart - South and North Poles apart actually LOL!

Thought I'd get a head start making my Christmas cards, inspired by this weeks sketch at Annabelle Stamps,  and this fortnights inaugural Festive Friday Colour Challenge.  These cute Christmas stamps are from Annabelle Stamps, Santa's Star and sentiment stamped in Red Tinsel and heat embossed is from Whoo Loves Christmas.  Had fun with polka dot papers and star embossing, together with this fab silver tinsel paper and cute little cotton ball from Pebbles.




5 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet image! Love that the little silver star has not quite made it to the tree yet;) Great job incorporating the challenge colors into this sweet little creation! So glad you could join us on our first challenge and do hope you'll be back, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lyndal and love the idea of starting early for Christmas!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndal, this is adorable! I love the paper pieced tree, and the way you glittered the border on your label is perfect! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday, and I hope we'll see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card...perfectly playful and cheerful for the holidays. Thanks for playing along.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You paired the sketch with our color challenge so seamlessly! I adore this!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.