Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Catered Crop, Retro Style...


This fortnights Catered Crop is Just Add Glitter - not normally something I would reach for in my stash, but when I think of glitter I always think of STARS!  I thought this fab Retro Sketch would be perfect for a star card.  I first backed a sheet of American Crafts silver glitter paper with cardstock, to create a more sturdy base to enable pop-dotting of the assortment of My Favorite Things star and alpha die-cuts.  My fishtail flag is pop-dotted over some of the silver glitter paper too - although I cut a hole in the middle of the glitter paper so the pop-dots could adhere to the cardstock, rather than trying to adhere them to the glitter.  Last but definitely not least, this cute sentiment is fresh from Neat and Tangled.



6 comments:

  1. Love all the glittery goodness Lyndal! Especially your stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wicked cool design! i love the banner shapes...and those fun stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! I LOVE this FUN card!! Glitter is MY thing I LOVE it and you have done it well with this design!! Great takes on the challenges!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great design! I love how you used the glitter.


    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the glitter! This is a really neat card!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.