Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Friendly FUSION...

Amazing to see all the cards in the FUSION gallery so far!  Don't forget there's still a few hours to post before you vote for this weeks inaugural FUSION challenge.
I decided to play on a theme from my original post FUSION post, and recreated my tri-colour chevrons in Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade and Pickled Raspberry Distressed inks using an extra blast of Glimmermist Gold this time, before die-cutting my chevrons and stamping Paper Smooches flowers from the  left over watercolour paper.  I stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment in Versamark Watermark and heat embossed in Zing White, pop-dotted and added Kaisercraft pearls for extra sparkle.

Playing along with CASual Fridays Chevrons & Flowers,  Addicted to CAS Friend Challenge  and Paper Smooches Be Our Guest Designer Challenge too.



9 comments:

  1. So pretty...this one really pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, this is so pretty against the black. Glad you could play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous card! Love the colour combination. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous card! Love the colour combination. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Lyndal; the black serves as the perfect backdrop for the bright flowers and chevrons. Ohhh - and you have a chevron die! I want one. Now! Yours is the first card of my morning - and you've already brightened my day! Thank you for sharing this - and especially for commenting on my Fusion post. Have an excellent Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lyndal, love how you remade your original card! I'm laughing over here ... wait until you see my two cards for the next Fusion challenge. You will die. They are almost exactly the same as these two!!! Great minds, right?! Hahaha : ) Thanks for playing with the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such fabulous, vibrant colors! Very nice! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fantastic dynamic card. Love those zingy colours against the black. Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.