1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.
Focusing on this weeks FUSION inspiration, I love the negative white images on the little stack of birdies, and the first one that caught my eye was the little yellow birdie whose markings reminded me of my Memory Box Chloe die-cut. This weeks sketch is perfectly suited for die-cuts, so I thought I'd also challenge myself to play along with Catered Crop So Shapely and create a card using only die-cuts - because I LOVE them! So in addition to my Chloe stem die, I added my Paper Smooches Thanks and Fishtail Flag and Lil Inkers Stitched Squares, to create this die-cut only card. The Thanks and Chloe were both negative cut from the central Stitched Squares panel. I then added a positive cut of the Chloe, and the Fishtail Flag in Fancy Pants paper. I love the white and yellow pops against the neutral Bella hexagon cardstock.
Check out the rest of the Design Team for even more FUSION inspiration
|Paper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect|
Playing along with Catered Crop So Shapely,