Sunday, January 26, 2014

A CAS(E) of WPlus9 and Stencils...

If you have been lucky enough to be playing along with On-Line Classes Stenciled, you too will have been inspired! I was particularly taken with Debby's fabulous inking, in combination with heat embossed vellum. Taking inspiration from the chevrons, colours, washi and dots from this gorgeous WPlus9 Monday Moodboard, combined with this super versatile CAS(E) this Sketch, and the fabulous FUSION colours and flowers too.

Created my own stencil by die-cutting chevrons from a sheet of paper, then inked the background in Squeezed Lemon Distressed Ink. Stamped this gorgeous WPlus9 bird and sentiment and embossed in mirror silver on the WPlus9 pinked square die-cut vellum, added washi tape and enamel dots to secure the vellum panel.
 


14 comments:

  1. Aww...Lyndall! this is so Gorgeous!! Love the chevron background, the bird is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyndal, this is absolutely fabulous. I love the soft elements...the vellum, washi together is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so elegant...love the gold embossing and I am kicking myself for not taking that class! I am seeing such great examples all over blogland. Embossing on vellum is something I would never have tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so original, Lyndal! Wonderful job on your stencil class homework! Enjoy the day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty, I like how you did the background. I am new to blogging and participating in challenges....thanks for listing all the challenges on the side of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOO Lyndal I love your second card you made for the challenge!! It is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the embossed vellum and great stenciling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Washi just makes this! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The vellum, chevron stenciling washi a perfect mix for a perfect card :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! I love your stencilled background!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a clever idea to glue the vellum with washi tape on the card, Lyndal. Love it! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute.. perfect take on the challenge..

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.