This fortnights FUSION card started out as a watercolour card - and totally did not turn out as expected - so, quite literally, it was onto Plan Bee, LOL!
The bright yellow and black stripes in the photo on the far left just reminded me of a big bumble bee! The yellow stripes were created by stamping Avery Elle's Brushed in Momento Luxe Dandelion ink, over-stamped with this super cute Paper Smooches Giddy Bug bee, and The Crafts Meow Thanks Bee to Thee sentiment, then added some googly eyes and polka-dotted ribbon from my stash.
How will you be inspired by this fortnights FUSION - will you use this fabulous layered sketch, or pull inspiration from these bright floral photos, or BOTH?!?
How to join in the fun...
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Can't wait to see how you will be inspired by this fortnights FUSION!
The Design Team have some FABULOUS creations to inspire you!
Please check the linky for the days left to play with us!