Sunday, June 8, 2014

A-very CASual Father's Day...


Thought I'd POP in to share a quick CAS Father's Day card. Even though Father's Day isn't for a couple of months in this corner of the world, there are a couple of masculine challenges at the moment, so I thought I'd join in to make sure I don't miss the boat!  This card combines AEI{heart}U Masculine / Father's Day Challenge, Paper Players Red, White, Blue and CASual Fridays What A Catch to create a guy card with the following catch... you can't use kraft as a color at all, AND you have to include some sort of ribbon.

I created a First Prize rosette for the Best. Dad. Ever. using Avery Elle's The Man stamp sentiment stamped in Momento Ink Nautical Blue and Avery Elle pinked circle die cut, together with some ribbon from my stash. 

Hope you are enjoying the best. weekend. ever. Wherever you are!

6 comments:

  1. A perfect card for all three challenges! Love the pop of red stripes! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a perfect CAS Father's Day card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome badge for Dad. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great design, Lyndal! Love how you created a masculine prize ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.