I thought these gorgeous STAMPlorations daisy squares were perfect for this fortnights FUSION inspiration, painted in LuminArte watercolour with added Perfect Pearls for shimmer, cut in Lil Inkers Stitched Squares, backed with hardwood patterned paper and paired with this gorgeous matching STAMPlorations sentiment stamped in Pewter on clear vellum.
How will you be inspired by FUSION this fortnight? The gorgeous colours, textures, and theme, or by this fabulous sketch, or, like me, both!
How to join in the fun...
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Can't wait to see how you will be inspired by this fortnight's FUSION!
The Design Team have some FABULOUS creations to inspire you!
Please check the linky for the days left to play with us.