Friday, October 3, 2014

Keep It Simple By 3...

As soon as I saw this fortnight's Keep It Simple "3" challenge, I knew I wanted to use this super cute trio of animals and notes by Tara Wakefield. Coloured in three colours, with heart patterned paper covering one third of the card, three corners rounded, and a three word sentiment by Simon Says Stamp (even two of the three words have three letters!).


Remember to visit the Keep It Simple Design Team blogs
for some more triple FABULOUS inspiration!
I can't wait to see what you create!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Lyndal, thanks for your sweet comment, I've had a good nose around your blog and I love your work, it looks like you're a bit like me and keep your fingers in many creative pies! ;-) your KIS card is very cute, love those rounded corners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are they?! Love the heart paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndal, this trio of pets is so cute! Love the hearts paper edge, too...a very simple, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your card at Virginia's View and wanted to pop in to say how cute this is! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Thank you for playing the Catered Crop with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE Tara Wakefield, LOVE this card, sad about KIS.. Though I know I will see you around...especially FUSION I hope!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.