Thursday, January 15, 2015

A CAS(E) of Merry Winnie and Walter...

Playing along with the Winnie and Walter 1st Birthday Bash, inspired by this fabulous Collage Challenge with Laura, Shaker Challenge with JulieCAS(E) this SketchMerry Monday Christmas Critters, The Pink Elephant Shaker Challenge and Darnell's NBUS #3.

This gorgeous background paper is by Kaisercraft, overstamped in white ink and Zing White embossing powder using Winnie and Walter Mini Scenery (NBUS), the stag outline is from Winnie and Walter Winter Wonderland, also stamped in white ink and Zing White embossing powder, then overstamped in Momento Luxe Rich Cocoa, to give the impression of a stag in a snowstorm. The snow glitter inside the shaker element is by Ruby Rockit. The sentiment is created using Winnie and Walter Christmas Cutaways, and Winter Wonderland sentiment, stamped in Hero Arts Mint Julep.

 



PS I'd LOVE if YOU could link up a post highlighting your favourite creations for 2014

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE the rustic look Lyndal!
    Thanks so much for playing at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is wonderful! I love it! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the rustic wood and shiny details - just great! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the bright glittery golds and deep bronzes! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--such a beautiful card! I love the white embossing on the pp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my goodness, that paper IS gorgeous! I thought it was real wood! This shaker seriously has to be someone's table decoration during the holidays. I mean, seriously! I can't bear the thought of it being packed away in a box or, worse yet, discarded. It's like a snow globe card!! Brilliant, Lyndal! Oh, and I love the aqua color against that woodland wonderland!! Thank you so much for playing again in my NBUS Challenge #3!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Christmas cards in nontraditional colors are my favorites. I love how your elements cross over edges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. superbe, tout en charme, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my!! This is STUNNING!! I love the stamps that you used. So out of the box but oh so fabulous!! Such great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a gorgeous card and that paper is the perfect foil! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love the papers, fantastic design elements.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.