Created using Winnie and Walter Scenery: Big Bang Circle Creative Screenings background with Wendy Vecchi Translucent embossing paste, adding a Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine flicked on a die cut stitched circle, Simon Says Stamp partial branch die cut in vellum, Freckled Fawn wood veneer heart, and golden thread topped with Winnie and Walter The Big, the Bold and the Happy Cutaways Love sentiment in gold.
Joining in the fun with two of the amazing 1st Birthday Challenges over at Winnie and Walter (see below for links to all their Birthday Challenges), Winnie and Walter Mood Board Challenge with Lea (focused on the bottom left hand photo) and Winnie and Walter CAS and Freestyle Collage with Gayatri. Inspired by this gorgeous sketch at Cardabilities, together with the fabulous Virginia's View Clean Slate Challenge.
- Shaker Challenge with Julie
- One Challenge with Shay
- CAS + Freestyle Collage Technique Challenge with Gayatri
- Color Challenge with Heather
- Sketch Challenge with Joni
- In Rotation Technique Challenge with Kelly
- Collage Challenge with Laura
- Mood Board Challenge with Lea
- Distress Inks + Patterns Challenge with Mayuri
- Gradient Challenge with Vanessa