Thursday, January 24, 2019

FUSION - Penguin Love

So I have to admit, I have more Valentine's cards in my stash than fish in the sea - but hey, I only ever use one a year! Regardless, I could not resist making this little cutie for the FUSION challenge this fortnight. Inspired by the fabulous sketch and super cute inspiration photo, this was created using a selection of patterned papers from American Crafts Amy Tangerine Sketchbook and Yes, Please ranges, die cut using Verve Hearts and Stitched Pennants, together with the super gorgeous Mama Elephant Love Quotes and cute chicks I re-purposed as penguins.

Head on over to the FUSION blog for some more super inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...

Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Also playing along with Addicted to Stamps and More!

3 comments:

  1. Well these two cuties are adorable......sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute penguins! Loving the patterned papers you chose - perfect background composition. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.