Monday, June 26, 2023

Welcome back with a cup of coffee!

OK so don't die of shock, but I'm back posting after a brief (2-and-a-half-year) hiatus.

I have been doing a little crafting on the side, mostly as an excuse to go away for weekends with the girls and chat and catch up, and throw a little paint and wine around on the side lol.

A bit of a shock to realise how many of the stamping companies and challenges I used to frequent are no longer with us!

Here's my offering for this week's combined Masculine and Coffee Christmas Challenges with the fabulous Stephanie & Lauren at Jingle Belles and the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge (which I missed thedeadline for!) and playing along with Less is More CAS Challenge.

This little beauty of a stamp set from Stamping Bella, coloured using Born markers (from Kaisercraft I think!) with patterned papers from Kaisercraft and die cuts from Avery Elle.





5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Lyndal! It was nice to see a post from you pop up in my reader! What a cute pair they are. I like the reindeer slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are just so cute!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they are sooooo adorable, such a beautifully CAS masculine holiday card! Thanks very much for joining our Jingle Belles fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you again! Wonderful card! Such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and I love your coloring. Great holiday card.

    Just a reminder that over at Less Is More: To be eligible for showCASe choices you will need to carefully follow the guidance on our GLOSSARY OF TERMS and our HOW TO PLAY pages.

    Your design should feature lots of clean / white / blank / non patterned / non textured space.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.