Sunday, December 15, 2013

A CAS(E) of Paper FUSION...


Ideally I may have re-stamped this using silver embossing powder, but even more ideally I wouldn't still be making Christmas cards this close to Christmas LOL.  But if you need some added Christmas inspiration, there is plenty about with this weeks CAS(E) this SketchPaper Smooches Sparks Picture Perfect Challenge, CAS on Sunday Christmas Challenge and FUSION.  Created using Paper Smooches All Yule Need baubles, bow and sentiment paper pieced in Crate Papers Sleigh Ride patterned papers, with silver glitter paper and Silver Singo pen highlights.


  

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lyndal. Love the ornaments and the glimmer on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect, soooo cute Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyndal, this is gorgeous! I love those sweet ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card,Lyndal! Beautiful ornaments and i love the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished mine just yesterday, but wow, was I relieved! Such a satisfying feeling having them stacked up ready to take to the post office. Love your beautiful ornament card...great take on both the sketch and I love that sweet deer on the ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lyndal, I love the ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great card.. love those ornaments..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these ornaments! I haven't made any cards all week! I'm behind in cards and presents! Btw I saw that you won a prize at On Christine drogt's blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Lyndal. I love those ornaments and that sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, Lyndal…especially that strip of sparkly silver;) So festive and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card and I love your hanging christmas ornaments. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these ornaments hanging from the pretty bow! The glimmer paper strip shows them off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card, Lyndall! i love the added touch of the glitter paper :)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.