Friday, December 20, 2013

Advent Calendar...

Today's card is part of the fabulous Advent Calendar over on the lovely and hugely talented Christine's blog Das Kartenchaos, with 24 fabulous videos to watch, her Advent Calendar series is jam-packed full of Christmas inspiration!!!

Inspired by the card below, created earlier this year, with its bold colors, clean lines, different layers, and washi tape. The section inside the Lil Inkers Stitched Polaroid frame was filled with strips of Christmas washi tape, before the WPlus9 "Joy" sentiment was cut and pop-dotted, and the little wooden heart added.  My favourite Paper Smooches Freezy Fellas snowman has been paper pieced in MME papers.  Playing along with Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge, and CASology Knit Cue Card.

  
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! That washi tape is freaking cool - love how you combined the elements!
    Thanks for joining the fun! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love the colors that you used...so fun for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful combination of challenges! I love the PP snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulously fun, festive card! Joy and Snowmen: two of my favourite Christmas images! Great to see you over at Christine's series, too!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun this is !! I love the sparklies on the snowman! The colors so refreshing and chill!!! LOVE it, them lil inkers stitched mats are the cats pajamas! I am just chilling listening to Christmas music with family, and what a lovely way to spend some vacation, looking at the lovely cards!

    Thanks so much for adding this cutey to the CASology Gallery, and joining us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this snowman is waving to me! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fabulous - the adorable snowman, washi, joy die cut - all perfect! Thanks for playing at Paper Smooches Sparks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great paper-pieced snowman, I love that image! Such a fun card...so glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stinkin' cute, Lyndal, with tons of fun elements!! I wish you the happiest of holidays! Thank you for all your visits and support this year! Holly Hugs! Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.