I have to admit, I had about a hundred ideas to play along with Lawn Fawn CHA Catalog Challenge, and totally ran out of time to do all hundred, so this will be it for me this year LOL!
Amazingly I managed to photograph this without any light reflecting off the shaker box - so it's difficult to see it actually is a shaker card!
- Created by spraying a sheet of watercolour paper with a mixture of reds, oranges, yellows and gold Glimmermist and Dylusions inks and drying with a heat gun.
- From this watercolour sheet, die cut Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves, and stamped Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest fox.
- Die cut white cardstock with Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card and Cole's ABC's, and used the negative die cut sheet as the front of the shaker box card.
- Stamped Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest "for you" sentiment.
- Adhered the stamped Lawn Fawn Critters in the Forest fox to a sheet of cardstock for stability and fussy cut then inked the edges, before positioning in place on the front of the card.
- Adhered a clear sheet of plastic around the edges of the back of the die cut cardstock, for the front of the shaker box.
- Created the shaker box using foam tape as the edges and a second sheet of cardstock as the back of the shaker box - inserting the die cut leaves inside the shaker box, before sealing (so would have LOVED the Lawn Fawn Sequin leaves to be included!)
- Adhered the shaker box to the front of the card.
- Discovered I had accidentally left out one of the leaves, so I adhered the little yellow leaf to the front of the clear cover of the shaker box.
Playing along with Therese's fabulous MUSE as well,
inspired by this cute Lawn Fawn critter and negative die cut letters.
|Fabulous MUSE card!|