Sunday, November 18, 2012

10 Minute Smooches...


This is what a 10 minute smooch looks like - or 10 minutes 24 seconds actually LOL!  Inspired by the colours at 10 Minute Craft Dash and Paper Smooches Sparks Designer Drafts Challenge.  One thing is for sure, there is no way I would be able to make a card in this sort of time frame without a sketch!!!  I definitely prefer a sketch for speed!  Papers are a mix of Lily Bee and My Minds Eye.  Giraffe is coloured with texta - before I fussy cut it so I had fewer lines to worry about colouring inside! To save on time I adhered the giraffe with glue pen rather than my usual pop dots :)  As I used my MFT Scalloped Border die-cut, I'm joining in at The Pink Elephant Punches / Die Cuts Challenge too!



This made me smile...


6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! That giraffe is adorable, and I love the gingham :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love the sweet stamps, great use of the sketch and fun papers you used! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with your card, Lyndal! This is such a fun design and that giraffe is cute!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you'll play along in my challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHH!H SO fun! And double points for making this in 10 minutes! WOW! FAB take on this sketch:) THANKS so much for playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!! Hope you join in the fun this week!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.