Friday, November 16, 2012

First Four...

With a thought sparked by Amy's blog, though I'd post the first four cards I blogged about here, not that I have to stretch my memory that far as my first blogged card was just over a year ago.  I had started out as a scrapper, and made my first cards when my daughter decided she would like to participate with a stall at her school Twilight Market, so it's kind of fitting that it's this years Twilight Market tonight too!

Anyhow, here are my first four blogged cards...




I think they were pretty good for my first efforts at card making - I even received a Color Queen Courtier badge for my first card!  I guess the incentive to sell them was good motivation!  The best thing was that it got me using my scrapping supplies again!

2 comments:

  1. seriously...cutest cards ever!!! How fun are these?! Love them and thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No room for improvement here. These are phenomenal. You're just a natural talent!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.