Monday, November 12, 2012

Jingle All the Way...


Its beginning to sound a lot like Christmas...

As soon as I saw this weeks CAS(E) this Sketch, I knew it would be perfect for hanging these cute little craft bells, suspended using craft wire.  I punched circles from my gingham cardstock to create the little semi-circles, to help get them in exactly the right spot I first punched three circles from scraps and used them as my template. By temporarily taping the scrap circles in position with masking tape before punching my circles, I made sure they were punched exactly where I needed them.  I pop-dotted the gingham layer, before stamping with the fab new Jolly Holiday set from The Alley Way Stamps on cardstock as close to Cherry Cobbler as I could find, so I could join in the fun at Dynamic Duos too!


P.S. Did you notice these colours match my house too - no wonder I love this combo!
PPS.  Happy for my Honourable Mentions at CAS(E) this Sketch and Dynamic Duos :)

13 comments:

  1. How fun is this? Love that the sentiment goes with the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The three little bells are a brilliant idea! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. this card totally ROCKS Lyndal!!! Sooo CLEVER! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun (and tinkly!) creation. I love irony in a greeting card! Thanks for the tips on lining up your circles/ducks perfectly,too.
    I need to get back to visiting your blog more often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE! And I bet it sounds as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bells are so cute, great card for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS!! I love those little jingle bells in the negative space. What a great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! This card could not get any cuter! What a fabulous idea! You are super creative!!! Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agh!!! I love this! How cute! What a fun idea! Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY cute and clever card - those jingle bells rock!! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and absolutely jingle-tastic! How creative and fun, Lyndal! Those little bells are adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. eeeek! PERFECT take on the sketch challenge. i feel a win comin' on ;)

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.