Monday, September 23, 2013

A Little More Sunshine...


Playing along with Curtain Call Sunflower Surprise and this weeks fabulous MUSE.  I had fun using this gorgeous gerbera flower and leaves stamps from Uniko Studio again, stamped in Hero Arts Cup O' Joe on Bo Bunny Forever Fall paper and fussy cut. Reflecting the variations in colour in the MUSE card background, the background paper is also from Bo Bunny Forever Fall, and the leaves are created from some very old Basic Grey, perfect for playing along with Basic Grey Challenges Autumn Inspiration.  The Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangle was stamped with My Favourite Things sentiment.

 


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - I love the pretty colours you have used and your flower looks amazing - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Lyndal! Love the bright sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lyndal, the sunflower is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic combination of these challenges - love the rich warm colours! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I fall for bold colors, you get a vote from me girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a rich tone and I love that huge bloom, fab card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I new this was for Case Study when I saw it at Muse. Voting for you! By the way, I'm doing a collabo with Jill Foster this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So eye-catching and such wonderful colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lyndal this is pure beauty :) love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for the win at Muse! Fab card!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, Lyndal! another beauty! absolutely gorgeous! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyndall this is amazing!! I LOVE this card! The Vibrant Red is awesome! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Challenge!!

    xoxoxox

    Jessica Kephart

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, what a beautiful colour
    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - your colours are gorgeous and reflect our photo perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at BG Challenges, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.