Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Month In Numbers

http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1728/five-ideas-for-scrapbooking-with-pages-from-old-books-by-julie-kirk/
http://www.fashionablestampingchallenges.com/?p=6851

All this talk of numbers brings me to...

How did I get here?  Well may you ask!  And who am I not to answer?

Whilst skimming the internet for some fabulous inspiration for the first FUSION challenge for September, I discovered this fabulous blog post on Five Ideas for Scrapbooking with Pages from Old Books, which had in turn been sourced from Julie Kirk's blogspot Notesonpaper.

Intrigued with her Month in Numbers post, I thought wow, I've moved interstate since I started school - I wonder how many kilometres it is between where I first started school and where I am now.  And then it dawned on me, although I did most of my schooling in Australia, I actually first started school in Belmont Massachusetts (and yes I did have to look up to see how that was spelled correctly LOL!).  And co-incidentally I have lived in Belmont in Australia too (but that's a whole other story!)

So from Massachusetts to Melbourne is 17014.421 km  I'd have to say - I've come a long way baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.