Friday, December 21, 2012

BE Inspired Holiday Sparkles...


It's Friday which means it's time to join in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired!
1) You MUST use an image from The Alley Way Stamps (you can find freebies here!)
2) You must mention this challenge and link to it in your blog post.
3) The challenge linky closes on Jan 3rd at Noon, TAWS time (Mtn)!!!

I used The Alley Way Stamps Holiday Sparkles set, FREE if you order over $40 in December.  I love the nordic look of these stamps when embossed in white on a strong background colour. I love the sparkly paper snow and snowflake too!

Perfect for this weeks FAB Retro Sketch and this months Holiday Spirit Challenge at The Ribbon Carousel, and CAS Snowflakes Challenge at The Paper Players.







7 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a gorgeous card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl this is beautiful :)
    have a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that red, white and kraft combo gets me every time ... a beautiful card, Lyndal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I just love these snowflakes on RED! Gorgeous! So glad you could play with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Lyndal. The snowflakes look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.