Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dashing Through the Snow...


This weeks 10 Minute Craft Dash was too good to pass up!  Decided to make my life easier so I based my card on one I made recently.  A super quickie today - 5 minutes 34 seconds - I actually did it under 10 minutes!  I must admit though if the choosing your supplies, thinking about your design and tidying up after were included I could NEVER make a card in under an hour let alone 10 minutes LOL!

These gorgeous sentiment stamps are from The Alley Way Stamps Christmas Magic, together with the Memory Box Country Landscape die cut they make quick cards a breeze!  I stamped the sentiment using red tinsel embossing powder to add a little sparkle.  I LOVE this tone on tone MME patterned paper as the background, and I love how it makes the red POP.  I found the scalloped border in my stash - I think it was from Crate Paper - and it came with the sticky attached!   To make foam dotting easy & quick, I pull the backing from my roll of foam tape before I cut the tape, so that once the tape is adhered to the back of the card I just flip the cardstock over and stick it down, rather than having to peel off the backing adhesive once it is stuck to the cardstock :)

This made me smile...

4 comments:

  1. Hearing that my challenge was too good to pass up- that totally made my heart fill with happiness!

    This card is absolutely adorable. I love that fun background, the little winter scene and of course your uses of red!

    Thank you for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Lyndal. Feel free to enter once more for the "red" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Congratulations on being a 10 minute craft dash favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this die too, what a cute idea to fill in the windows! going to try this one! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.