Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Red Pink Elephant and the Pink Little Red Wagon...



 

I created my first card drawing inspiration from this weeks photo challenge at The Pink Elephant, highlighthing the family home feel, colours, scalloped swag, vertical lines of the banisters and gingham.  The Echo Park Jolly Holiday house and Hero Arts / Junkitz sentiment are stamped in Versamark Dazzle and embossed in Red Tinsel.  

On closer inspection of the image I noticed the gorgeous pink and red colour combination on the parcels and created a second variation on my theme, using Basic Grey paper, perfect for this weeks Pink Christmas theme over at Little Red Wagon.

This made me smile...


3 comments:

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.