Saturday, November 2, 2013

A FUSION of Inspiration...


 
Sadly you may have read that for now, FUSION is no more! It was an AMAZING team and Challenge to have had the privilege of being part of, and I will miss the Challenge and the FABULOUS Design Team!!! 

So today I created a mini FUSION of my own, with photo inspiration originally for the Lawnscaping Pinterest Inspired Challenge - but my camera wasn't playing nice LOL! - and this fabulous Retro Sketches sketch.  Papers are a mix of Basic Grey (Fusion range - about 8 years old!!), Crate Paper and American Crafts, with Lawn Fawn stamps, Prima wooden frame and Lil Inkers Stitched Rectangles die cut, perfect for playing along with this fortnights Shopping Our Stash Stitching Challenge. Thought I'd play along with Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes too!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I think that's a great take from the inspiration photo. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tweet card Lyndal! Sad to see Fusion go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sad to see Fusion go too :(
    I love this sweet layout - the smidge of woodgrain peeking out & paper pieced is just awesome.Thank you so much for coming to play at Shopping our Stash this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute! I love the wood frame around the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! every little element is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.