Monday, November 11, 2013

Addicted to aMus(e)ing Lawnscapes...


Loved Laurie's gorgeous Muse Challenge card this week, and it created the perfect opportunity to play along with Lawnscaping Sentiment Challenge and Addicted to CAS Anniversary Challenge too.

Alpha die-cuts are Lawn Fawn Quin's ABCs, together with an ampersand from my stash, pop dotted against MME The Sweetest Things papers (appropriate I thought!) This card would be perfect for a wedding, or in my case a Happy Anniversary card. The most fiddly part was adhering the lacy paper strip to the bottom of the card and hand cutting it, but I think the effect was worth it!

Addicted to CAS have their one year anniversary celebrations at the moment - 
so why don't you come & join the party!!!

  

 

14 comments:

  1. Fab take on the challenges Lyndal!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome take on both challenges. I love the patterned paper behind the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dimension, Lyndal, and how you allowed the different shades of the DP to show through the mr and mrs! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the mr and the mrs have different colours showing through! Clever! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. Really fun but classy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super fab, Lyndal! Perfect take on all the challenges! Talk about bang for your buck. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty paper behind the Mr. & Mrs. and that border is lovely! So glad you shared this at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very classy! I hope you have somone to give it to! We must organise a catch up. Michelle and Chupa said they would like to

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that you have the words as apertures. Great card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your sweet MME paper peekaboo through the alpha bits!!! I love when a card tells me "you gotta make me!!" I hear it loud and clear!!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your "Top Mow It All" shout out from Lawnscaping! I'm so glad your card was recognised - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, i LOVE this card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, what a great card love how you used the DP and the fantastic die cuts I do love a good die cut. Thanks so much for sharing in the Anniversary celebrations at ATCAS.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cool wedding card without all the typical elements on it. Awesome!
    Glad you played along at ATCAS ;)
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.