Saturday, November 23, 2013

Freshly Made Sweets with Gratitude...


I'd like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Nicole, for re-sending my Sweet Stamp Shop order after it disappeared somewhere over the Pacific!!!  I sincerely appreciate your generosity Nicole, and I can't tell you how long I've been itching to play with these little beauties!  And just in case there have been any Sweet Stamp Shop goodies you have a hankering for, Nicole has an AMAZING SALE on right now - but you'd better be quick :)

Playing along with this weeks fabulous Freshly Made Sketch by Cindy and this gorgeous ColorQ combination.  With Sweet Stamp Shop gorgeous Fall Gratitude feathers and sentiment stamped in Hero Arts Butter Bar and Orange Soda, with MME washi tape and enamel dots.
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the great sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Lyndal, I love those bright feathers! Thanks for joining us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modern fun and trendy Lyndal!! Thank so much for joining us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.