Thursday, November 28, 2013

Spot Me a Hug...

Second post for the day...
Inspired by Lawnscaping Polka Dots Challenge, thought I'd challenge myself to create using only polka-dotted papers - a mix from Lawn Fawn Into the Woods and Echo Park Dots & Stripes, great for playing along with this weeks gorgeous Color Q palette, and I even added a giant polka-dot from this fortnights fabulous Seize the Sketch. Stamped Lawn Fawn Yeti Set Go yeti and pine trees, and So Much to Say sun and sentiment in Cup O'Joe (not quite Early Espresso, but close LOL!) and fussy cut.  Die-cut the sentiment banner with Lawn Fawn Home Sweet Home die, the hillside with Paper Smooches Borders 1 die, and negative die cut the super-sized polka dot with Lil Inkers Stitched Circle die. Playing along with Catered Crop Animal House Recipe Swap too.

Hope you are having a FABULOUS week!

    

14 comments:

  1. I love that yeti! This is super cute, thanks for getting sketchy with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I love it Lyndal! Such a cutie pie card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card,Lyndal!! I love the adorable yeti and all of the polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - especially how you've used the negative....it looks so effective! Thanks for joining in at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Yeti Lyndal, what a cute card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyndal! Oh my, your card is simply adorable! Love your design! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable!!!! :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeti! I love it. And, why yes, I'd love a Yeti hug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card, Lyndal, love how you pieced this all together! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute! love the Yeti and your little scene in that circle is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is adorable! I keep trying to resist this yeti, but everything I see with it is so cute! Great job incorporating three challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.