This is about how I'd be feeling if I happened to be fortunate enough to be selected on the Lil Inkers Design Team!!! It could be you - if you live in the U.S. and love Lil Inkers as much as I do, as Laura has a Design Team call, closing soon.
This card was created using Lil Inkers Snow Mouse stamps, Stitched Polaroid, Stitched Squares and Joy sentiment die-cuts. Papers are a combination of Crate Paper Bundled Up and MME Collectable "Notable", finished with Kaisercraft pearls.
In case you are wondering how to re-create this technique -
- Create the white cardstock base with the Stitched Square.
- Stamp the Snow Mouse image onto the white cardstock base, and then onto a sheet of each of teal, pink, red and white card.
- Die cut the Stitched Polaroid frame in red, and hand cut the teal background to fit behind the frame.
- Fussy cut the Snow Mouse stamped on the extra white card.
- Fussy cut the Snow Mouse pink scarf (in one piece, cutting on an angle to hide behind the polaroid frame), ears, nose and tongue and adhere to the fussy cut white Snow Mouse.
- Fussy cut the alternate red Snow Mouse stripes on the scarf and adhere to the pink scarf.
- Adhere the teal stamped rectangle in position on the stamped cardstock base.
- Adhere the white fussy cut Snow Mouse, in position on the teal rectangle.
- Adhere the Stitched Polaroid frame.
- Die cut the "Joy" in teal and adhere in position.
- Add some Kaisercraft pearls into the centre of three of the stamped snowflakes.
Love the pink/red/teal colour combo in the Just Us Girls Photo Inspiration Challenge.
Playing along with CAS on Sunday Winter Challenge,