Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Christmas Deer...


Inspired by Day 2 of the Online Holiday Card Workshop 2013 and Creative Craft Challenge 2 Non-traditional Christmas Colours, together with Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Tim Holtz week. Today's card was created using this gorgeous Memory Box deer trio die-cut, Paper Smooches die-cut sentiment, birch sticky paper and Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Vintage Photo. Cut the birch paper panel 4 inches by 5.5 inches, and die cut the Memory Box deer trio.  Carefully removed the deer trio and die-cut the Paper Smooches sentiment from a spare strip of birch paper and inked using Vintage Photo and a foam make-up wedge.  Adhered the birch paper back in place on a sheet of white cardstock before mounting of brown card base. 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the color variations. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Lyndal! I've got 2 small sample pieces to try with my SSS Holiday Card kit, so I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! I want that die - it was out of stock when I tried to get it? Where do you get the wood veneer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect masculine Christmas card! So wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so BEAUTIFUL and elegant! Love love love this card!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Lyndal! I love all the wood. Wow. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.