Saturday, May 4, 2013

A-MUSE-ing Equation...



Jen's gorgeous MUSE card
There are so many elements I LOVE on Jen's MUSE card that I couldn't resist playing along this week!  And as I love combining challenges, I couldn't resist adding a few more challenges into the mix too.

I love Jen's layout, the butterfly element and the teal and yellow combo, to which I added some orange for extra zest.  Jen's combination of the maths washi tape and teal twine section reminded me of an equation - so what better sentiment to pair with my teal equation washi tape with than "We equate".  The sentiment was created using Paper Smooches Spring Groves "We" from "Welcome Spring", and die cut Wise Dies alphabet, perfect for playing along with this weeks Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes Challenge.  I love the embossed background, perfect for playing along with this weeks Catered Crop Make an Impression Challenge, and the washi tape, perfect for this weeks The Pink Elephant Washi Tape Challenge too.

Thanks so much for stopping by - hope you have a FABULOUS weekend, 
and National Scrapbooking Day!

This made me smile!!!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome and creative card Lyndal! Love the chalkboard-Background :)

    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think you're the first to include math in your Muse card! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee ... clever sentiment, Lyndal ... love the zesty colours! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the washi tape - very creative card. Great colour scheme as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lyndal this is fantastic, I love how you brought the numbers into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clever, Lyndal! Love those punched out butterflies and the bright, vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pop of orange and that math washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the coolest card! What a great design! Love it!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this! The colors are fantastic and since I'm a bit of a math geek I can't resist that washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.